Best place to buy a new injection pump?

Ataylor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy a new injection pump. I was looking at Oregon Fuel Injection. Has anyone had experience with them?

Thanks,
Archie Taylor

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is the best place to buy a new injection pump. I was looking at Oregon Fuel Injection. Has anyone had experience with them?

Thanks,
Archie Taylor
pm typ4/russ. I think he is friends of the owners of OFI. iirc he's had alot of good to say about them.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've heard good things about OFI, but I have to plug Mel (Agnem) as he puts a lot into this site, our Rallies, and has delveloped an excellent performance IP (Moose Pump) and an excellent "stock" rebuid IP (Baby Moose).

Heath

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OFI has a very good reputation here in the NorthWest. I'd still think about getting one from Mel as it sounds like his builder makes some great pumps.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OFI has pumps in stock and good customer service.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I have had good experiances with both of my Moose pumps. If I had to say anything negative about them is they make too much horse power....:sly My first pump never slowed down on the boost nor the pyro. I was passing 14 lbs of boost but... I was passing 1100 degrees on the pyro too. It was almost a linier gain on both. I was forced to turn it down... I turned it down one full turn plus 2 flats...:eek::eek: Thats just unheard of around these parts... My second pump is differant. The fuel curve is setup differantly so its an easier pump to use like I do... Still, I needed to turn it down some. All this adjusting was done with Mel knowing what I was doing. I kept him in the loop... Nobody but me has ever turned down a Moose pump... Must be the clean cali air we have out here on the west coast...:rotflmao I also have been using a Pensacola pump and have had no issues with that. Others had had nothing but troubles with them and I'm sorry for that... My pump works fine.... I trust Russ and Mel. They both do a fine job and stand behind what they post. They don't post.... I heard this was good or bad so I'm passing it along to you... Or I never will do that because its silly... They have "been there and done that" so they speak from firsthand knowledge... That speaks volumes here with me... If someone says something like "that a bunch of crap, it wont work"... Tell me why... I need information on why something didn't work....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svttim

Members online