Best Deal Ever?

norve8c9

Payton
Reaction score
Just found an ad and talked to the guy. 1986 F-250 6.9L With Banks Sidewinder, Rebuilt C6, 4x4, 90,000 miles. 1000$ OBO
He hit a deer with it and doesnt want to do the body work. Thinkin about buying it, what do you guys think?

IDIeselman

Reaction score
I think you are wasting time typing and not buying, Go get that truck! If nothing else part it out and double your money. where are you located?

norve8c9

Payton
Reaction score
Its up in Montana, Im not sure whats damaged but I want the engine or at least the turbo.

NapaBavarian

Dually driver 6.9
Reaction score
:thumbsup: That is pretty much the deal I got, but different details, ;Sweet why isn't it in your driveway cookoo :draw ;Really :Sly

CaseyJones

Reaction score
BUY THE TRUCK, you cant go wrong here IF there is a clear title.

Seekers

Reaction score
If you need someone to put it on a trailer for you and get it to where you're at PM me and maybe we can work something out. ;Sweet I'm right on the Idaho/Washington border so depending where it is in Montana it's a hop skip and a jump for me :D
Good Luck with this! I'm with the rest of these Guys on this one! GET IT, GET IT, GET IT.... LOL LOL

Mont91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Montana you say! Some where east mabye? Better grab it before it gets highjacked. Where exactly is this outfit supposed to be :Sly . If I had any money I might be dangerous LOL . If it's close I might be able to be of help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker