Been around for a while but havent posted my junk.

Wicked97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of a timeline here.
You must be registered for see images attach

The first is a 91 that dad bought for the flatbed. He paid 300 for the truck on an auction and I took the flatbed off and put a junker box on it. the motor was great but the rest of the truck wasnt much worth a crap. It was used at an ag service and was torn up. I pulled the motor and junked the rest.

This one is an 88 i picked up for 400 bucks with a bad trans. That was a couple months after the 2011 floods. The sand had about 2 feet of pudding under it that I didnt know about. I have a 9000lb winch but my extension cord to move it to the back bumper and the land anchor was nowhere to be found because im stupid. So it was pulled out by a 7240 case. The next night I hit two deer and one got up behind the right front wheel causing the wheels up situation. Sadly enough the wreck was a quadruple fatality. Two deer and two bottles of coors light in the cooler by the tailgate were killed. No I wasnt drinking it was the night before nebraska rifle season and i was heading to deer camp.

Within a week I found the 86 pictured for 1000 bucks. It was advertised as a rust free 86 and believe it or not other than the surface rust on the hood that is exactly what it is even though it came out of central iowa. The guy that bought it new had it undercoated when he bought it. The problem was it was a 2wd so i swapped the body to my 88 frame. The 6.9 just got a used banks kit and will soon be getting some lighting upgrades by the way of some trucklite 7 inch round military route clearance led's as well as a finished front bumper and a headache rack.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting story of how that's being built up. Glad no one was hurt in roll over and new cab looks good. I tend to like Bull nose better than bricks...and OBS better than all three of them.

Thanks for posting up pics always kewl to see others projects.

Al

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
I opened this thread with great fear and trepidation.

Can we nominate this for best thread title of 2012?

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck I see the cops in the back ground! Lol anyways I like all three trucks I love my brick nose it's my favorite although if I bought another it would be obs for about ten thousand reasons.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Hell I haven't seen my junk for ten years. I signed it over on my wedding day and haven't seen it since.

Mine is kept in the top sock and underwear drawer back behind everything.. The wifey tells me a can't take it out to play like other guys get too....:cry::eek::rotflmao:angel: Just a lowly GMM hand model now....:angel:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online