BB cores and 6.9 IP for sale

AZBLACKSMOKE

no truck payment
Reaction score
I have a set of 8 BB code injectors off an 83 F250 and a injection pump core from an 1986 F250. I need to run out to my shop and get the numbers for the IP and then I will update this thread when I have that info.

The injectors are in good shape. Some pitting on the outside. Should run good, but Im selling as cores only. They have been soaking in Areocroil for a month.

The IP was pulled off an 86 F250 and ran good except for hot start issues. It would not restart when the truck warmed up. You had to wait till it cooled.

Im not sure what to ask for these items. So make me an offer if Im out of line. Or if you feel I should ask more, let me know. :D

Im guessing $50 for the injectors+ S/H.
Im guessing $100+ S/H for the Injection Pump. Again. I will update this thread with the IP numbers ASAP. I do know it was a non california truck and it was an 86 6.9 with a 4 speed manual truck.

Thanks and again, I welcome all comments and offers.

I will ship with USPS most likley and will supply a tracking number and insurance at your expence if you wish for insurance. My paypal and contact address is: [email protected]. Feel free to Call or text me with any questions as well.
928-nine six five- three six four four

Thanks guys.

Attachments

• IMG_1461.jpg
    IMG_1461.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1460.jpg
    IMG_1460.jpg
    673.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I really like the statement you have... No Truck Payments....:thumbsup:;Sweet Thats sums up almost all of us here... We can fix our rigs along any roadside and not need a tow to the dealer like the all electric engines have to be...

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Injectors are sold. I still have the IP core if anyone is interested. Make me an offer. I have no idea what its worth andf its doing me no good. Thanks.

Can you get me the numbers off the IP? If they're right I may be able to send it in for the core charge I lost on my last IP, just depends on the numbers.