banks sidewinder in auto truck will it fit mine?

benton

Country boy
Reaction score
ive come across a cheap idi that has a bunch or aftermarket goodies on is and i want to put them on my truck and sell the parts truck. it has a waste gated banks sidewider kit on and i was wondering if it would make a differnce it being from a truck with a automatic trans and my being maunal. will is fit my truck or am i going to have to get differnt pipes to make it fit mine? thanks

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
You might have to get the cross over pipe from the drivers side to the passenger side but not sure bout that. Otherwise everything else is direct bolt in. The exhaust manifolds are the same no matter what idi they come off of. Only one differance is the van drivers side. We can't use that in a truck.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
only the older non waste gated banks used different cross over pipes for manual and auto trans.
a 2nd gen banks (wastegated sidewinder) sports exact same part # cross over pipes between the transmissions.
myself and another member (snaponprofile) both bought used banks wastegated sidewinders from manual/zf5 trucks and installed them in our auto E40D trucks (he since swaped to a zf5.)
rob the parts from the donor with confidence they'll bolt right in your truck (your in for a nice treat.)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online