Banks Non Wastegated Turbo...

91flatbed

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Does anyone have a copy of the installation guide for the banks non wastegated turbo set up ? I`m going to start an install next week, and was hoping to someone might have a copy or have a link i could go to and print. Any help or suggestions for finding this info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

suv7734

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Does anyone have a copy of the installation guide for the banks non wastegated turbo set up ? I`m going to start an install next week, and was hoping to someone might have a copy or have a link i could go to and print. Any help or suggestions for finding this info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Send me a PM with an email address. I have it in .pdf format but it's too big to download here.

gandalf

Reaction score
I have a pdf copy of the installation manual for the old square airbox Banks turbo, the early one without the wastegate. If you'd like a copy shoot me a PM with your email address.

gandalf

Reaction score
There's a manual on it's way to your email address. ;Sweet You have your PM's turned off--you cannot receive a pm, even though you may be able to send.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online