Banks end of the year sale

Csgod0

Reaction score
I'm in contact with Mitch from Banks Power, about sourcing a sidewinder kit for my IdI. I received a call yesterday that let me know that the sidewinder kit for the 6.9/7.3 IDI will be $600 OFF, until April 30, due to the end of the year event. That means a kit for an idi, with proper exhaust pipe extension, shipped, ( at least for me) goes from 3100 new to 2400. :thumbsup:

Csgod0

Reaction score
i got a full brochure of information from Banks, It doesn't look like its getting discontinued.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
to tell ya the truth - having a new turbo is nice but for the money if I were going to pick one up I would do a used one - they can be found and even if the turbo needs to be freshened up with new bearings it will still be cheaper than a new one. But having a new one to strap on is nice... When I did the one on the E I went with a new one but looking back a used one would have done just fine.

87crewdually

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 2600 over 3 years ago and is worth every penny. It's a COMPLETE kit right down to the exhast and all the clamps, even boost and pyro gauges! I wouldn't run anything else after seeing the ATS issues of leaking joints or undersized outlet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online