Aux Cup holder

MotleyCrueCab

Registered Abuser
Reaction score
I put a 02 superduty seat in my 86 f-250, so now I at least have 2 cup holders. But 2 isn't enough. i was thinking of taking some of the spring loaded types that slide into the dash, like in superdutys and excursions. Has anybody does this and have pics. What are your other ideas for non-cheasy cupholders?

Thanks,
Mike

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
I've got two of the cup holders that hang on the door panel under the wing window. I'll go get a pic in a little bit. They've worked well for me since 2003.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I learned about these cupholders on the Mercedes site I used to frequent...IIRC they were essentially the same as the factory design on the early 2000's Mercedes S-class cars. These can either be mounted on the floor/center console or on the door panel or other vertical surface, depending on what you want...I had two of these on the front door panels on my first M-B, and I was very happy with them! They'll hold a 1 litre water bottle without any problem but can also hold a small cup, and I never had any spills!

I would recommend using stouter hardware to mount them, though...they provide sheet metal screws that will do the job, but I instead used through-bolts with large diameter washers to spread out the load...never had a problem ;Sweet

Please post pics of whatever you end up doing...would love to see it. I haven't made a final decision on how I'm going to set up my cab when I'm done with everything, although SOMETHING certainly needs to be done...