Aug. 9-12 Northern Ohio camping trip

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Anyone intersted in going camping that weekend? We're planning on going to http://www.geaugalake.com/ amuesment park. on either Friday Aug. 10th or Sat. Aug. 11th. IF we can get enough people signed up, we can get discout tickets for the park. I should have a campground nailed down by the end of this week. IF your interested in attending, let me know so I have some idea on how many people should plan for.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Sounds good Gruss, but I am not shure if we can pull it off. I hope to have the truck done by then but you never know.

I would like to put together something in the Fall if I can't make it there.

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be heading through there on my way back from MI that weekend and it's as good a place as any for us to shut down.

Won't make it until saturday, possibly friday evening at the earliest depending on when my folks head back to Texas and if we finish the work on the property they are selling.

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Looks good to me. We probably won't arrive before Friday. Unless I work 10's and take Friday off.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Sounds great! Looking forward to meeting the "doc", and Barney's TT IDI. So we should make plans to go to the amusement park on Sat?

Last edited:

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-cuss ;Pissed :frustrate Scratch me.

Mama and my daughter may not make the next trip to MI so I have to wing it and play it as it goes. May stop in for a for a quick visit if they don't.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin