ATS Turbo Kit Question....????

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Hey All!

Is there any difference between an ATS kit for a van versus a truck....????

Can't seem to find any difference shown on the ATS site.... Was curious to know the answer......

Thanks!

Hoss..... ;Sweet :cool

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
I do believe there is, and I think its in the up pipes but I'll let someone in the know state the facts.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
On the ATS site - There is no differentiation.... That's why I asked....??? Didn't know.... Atleast that I could find anyhow.... Just says all 6.9 and 7.3.... I know of a kit that was on a van and didn't know if it would fit a truck. That's why I was asking. That is the only reason that I brought up the van deal... It wouldn't surprise if there is a difference. Just didn't see it shown as a seperate kit anywheres that I looked.... Not a big deal or anything. Was just curious though.

1dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes the same kit fits both. I have taken one from a pickup and installed on a van, there where no issues

tractorman86

Reaction score
hey 1dieselman is that your current truck in your avatar? nice truck! i think (yaric, sorry if i got it wrong) will attest to that too vans use the same kit.

tractorman86

Reaction score
hey i'm heading to jerome sunday, i know it's still a long way away but maybe we could get a little AZ meet going

1dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't think I can get away at this point (3 hours away and a lot on my plate) I was just in Camp Verde (My home town) a couple of weeks ago

tractorman86

Reaction score
just thought i'd offer, have you ever been down to Buckeye or Arlington? i was raised in buckeye and now live in arlington, down moved west so i moved farther. LOL

1dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has been several years since I've been in that area. I try not to go any further down I-17 than cherry road going over to Prescott