ATS turbo housing and downpipe or homemade available anywhere

onebadiditurbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want to upgrade my exhaust on my factory turbo. Does anyone know where I can get a ats housing or know anyone making something compariable. I dont care if its homemade as long as it quality.

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
Your best bet is to try and find a used turbo with the exhaust elbow on it, Send the Turbo to Russ (typ4) have it rebuild and machined, and while your waiting get someone to cut and weld a new 3" inch v band clamp on the elbow.

gingrass179

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pretty much cheapest way to do it is order a 3" v band flange set take off your original elbow cut back til 3" flanges fit nice...weld it to your cast outlet and you will have to do a new dp from a muffler shop or you can modify a PS downpipe...its real easy and straight forward once everything is unbolted

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really want to upgrade my exhaust on my factory turbo. Does anyone know where I can get a ats housing or know anyone making something compariable. I dont care if its homemade as long as it quality.
Hi, look in the tech articles for info like what you seek!

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
check out my list of threads in my profile....you should find a thread titled, "factory turbo outlet housing" or something along those lines. i did exactly what you are asking about. showed all my steps as well.i would give you a direct link but my internet is being a PITA lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.