Anyone used this

CHPMustang

OilBurners Staff
Reaction score
I've seen the FPPF products link posted at the dark side in the past and for what I recall they can be found at truckstops although I haven't went out looking for it.

I'm interested in the "8+ CETANE IMPROVER" to add to my WVO batches if I can find a distributor nearby:thumbsup:

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Yes I wanted to order their killem as too, but could not find where to order. I emailed one of the dealers from the link You posted.
For now I use engine oil every time I pour new unfiltered oil in My barrels and proccess it with the rest of the oil. I can tell You there is not one damn fly around the oil year long.:Sly

Thank You.

Exekiel69

Reaction score
can you explain this motor oil thing?
thanks

once a barrel is empty a pour some used motor oil from My previous oil change in it and then pour 55gal of oil in it to mix, that way all fly's stay away from it at all times. Just to make sure it settles for 5 weeks and then it is heated and filtered down to 1 micron.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Motor oil for flies...LOL We have mice and rats in my partner's barn gnawing at the cubie lids and enjoying the pools of spilled WVO on the concrete floor. Chewed up white plastic shavings everywhere. They loved the partially hydrogenated oil...can't wait for them to have heart attacks...LOL :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online