Anyone near Lanark IL or Genoa IL.... Need some help....

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Nothing like major help.... Found a bumper in Lanark IL for my '97 PSD and I want some pics of it before I tell the guy I will take it. He can't take or send pics of it. Phone pics would obviously be fine or camera and email too.... I have someone in "near" Genoa IL that will pallet it and ship it to me. He has that ability and to load it on a truck and freight it down here. Or if I could get it delivered to him and he can take care of the palleting and shipping. That would be a great help too. If anyone can help - You can email me at: [email protected]

Thanks in Advance....

Hoss....

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Looking at Sterling, IL now.... instead of Lanark, IL......

Bump TTT....

Noone can help...???

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris is the only OB I know in IL. His handle is diesel4me2

He's a good guy if you haven't met him before. He's in Northern IL, don't know if that's close or not.

Heath

Jbevs

IDI Newb
Reaction score
I just checked the map, and I'm way further away than the other guy. I'm more downstate, but let me know if I can help.

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Ok Jbevs - i appreciate the offer and if I need ya I will let ya know. I sent ya another pm Chris....

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
OK guys! Looks like I got it all handled without bothering anyone into an imposition. A local guy here raises pastured hogs, chickens, ducks, turkeys, etc. and butchers them and sells the meat to "HIGH END" restaurants in Chicago and the surrounding burbs for "BIG" dollars. He has a truck that goes up there and then another guy comes in from Madison, WI and delivers to the north burbs and the likes. He is going to meet up with the guy with the bumper and bring it into Chi town with him. They will transfer it into my neighbors truck and back here it will come within the week I think.... Simple and easy... Ha Ha...
Sure sounds good though. I hope it all pans out....????

I sure appreciate the offers of help guys! If this doesn't pan out I might need you yet....

Hoss....