Any Rally goers want a Banks Stinger kit?

1994IDI

Reaction score
Well being youre in greenville, i might be able to pick it up on my way home in Aug, that is if you still have it. I have to go through St. Louis and you are just south of that. Let me know

Not to hijack, but I'm near st. louis funnyman. If you need anything, or just want to stop for a few minutes, get with me.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should bring it Heath. Part of the ritual of going to a rally is hauling parts around the country that you can't get rid of. LOL

I bet there will be some day visitors who miraculously never read any of these threads.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should bring it Heath. Part of the ritual of going to a rally is hauling parts around the country that you can't get rid of. LOL

I bet there will be some day visitors who miraculously never read any of these threads.

Too late. I did not get any bites on the kit so I didn't bother removing the exhaust from the truck yet and since I'm leaving in the am, I don't have time to do it before the rally.

Heath

funnyman06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Heath, I was wondering if anyone took that TC off your hands at the rally?

1994 ill PM you. I will be driving back to Kasas City in Aug and i have to pass through St. Louis.

Tarantula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Heath,
I would really like to buy the whole kit off of you if you are willing to ship it to me. I sent you a PM. Let me know.
Regards

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Heath,
I would really like to buy the whole kit off of you if you are willing to ship it to me. I sent you a PM. Let me know.
Regards

Got your PM. I will hunt down a large box and hopfully get it all broken down and ready to ship this weekend.

Heath

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online