ANOTHER TRIP!!!!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Wow... Looking back at the pics I can't see any sheet metal that was not damaged. It appears like the truck stopped suddenly by the tree and the trailer crushed it like an acordian against said tree. Really not much left of the truck but the trailer might have been saveable.. Can't really tell much on that. The $10,000 is nice to have but for that amount of hurt.. Nope.. I'll take the truck and give you the accident.. Stayawakes and diet dr pepper keep me awake... Or I just pull over. Accidents like this are not worth the time we think we are saving.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
just to update on this, rick has been doing great. yesterday he had his IV finally removed, and also he found his replacement truck. meet "angel"
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

1996 PSD, auto trans very low miles(less than 50000). he found it in kentucky IIRC. 15000 bucks.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates Corey and thanks for filling me in on who this is. I did call Rick and get the chance to talk to him. Man, he did get another nice truck as well.:sly

I got a little story to add to this thread, hope you don't mind Corey. I was a young teen, in about 1989 or so. My Uncle Jerry who lives in South Jersey was sourcing some parts for his construction equipment, he owns an asphalt milling company. He found a dealer about 3 hours away in Pennsylvania and wanted to know about having the parts shipped as it was a pretty good drive. The guy on the phone started laughing at him. "Aawww, come on Jerry, you're right around the corner, stop giving me a hard time and just come on over and pick the parts up yourself!!" My Uncle was very taken back by this and was like, "Excuse me?" It took the parts salesman a few minutes to realize that he was dealing with a Jerry Geese that he was unfamiliar with. My Uncle Jerry knew that we had missing links in the family tree so to say so he was very interested to know if there was a relative here. Turns out that there was a Gere Geese who owns a salvage yard in Perkasie, Pa. This would be my Dad's and my Uncle Jerry's uncle, my Great Uncle Gere if I have it right. Gere had 2 boys, Ricky and Jim. I guess Rick would be my 2nd cousin???

The point is, Rick is related to me and I had no idea it was him until Corey said something earlier in this thread. I am reminded that time is fleeting and life is short. I really need to get back in touch with family and show my kids how many great people they are related to.

It's crazy how this thread wound up hitting really close to home.:angel: Thanks again Corey, funny how small the world is.

Last edited: