Adjustable Clutch MC Pushrod for '94?

dieseldirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have searched high and low and cannot find the thread I once saw this in, but I have this Napa part number: BK6151187

I am having a new clutch put in my '94 f350 at a shop, and while they have the master cylinder out, I figured why not replace the pushrod, and why not get an adjustable one?

Napa says BK6151187 only fits thru '87 but I remember reading somewhere that it might fit all OBS trucks or something...

If this one won't work they do have a non-adjustable one listed for '94.

Any thoughts?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Should be able to get one to fit, I got one for my 92, I believe there are 2 different numbers though. You will need to grind out the housing on your starter cutout to make a relief for the adjustment locnut to fit in

dieseldirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know. If there's no direct fit part maybe I will just mess with it myself some other time and save their labor time for now. How hard is it to change out the pushrod? (And is it worth the trouble?) Do you have to bleed the system after? Thanks.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Just remove the master through teh firewall with the electrics ( unlug under teh dash( remove teh switch, twist out the old pushrod with some leverage, it's locked in there a bit . The new rod pops into place and locks in the socket as mentioned, it has an adjustment nut on it, so st the MC back in place and adjust the pedel height, then grind out the housing slot on the clutch starter cutout switch so the thing will fit over teh nut when slipping it on the rod, then back the MC out and slip the switch on and put it all together and you're all set