adding speakers, add an amp?

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Now you gotta update your sig pic. Lol
Looks good.
Yeah with the rear windows, I think you can swap it to the one piece, but not really worth the work. IMO.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha yeah i do, after it gets washed. I also need to tinker with removing those rain guards...BUT the PO installed them with screws, so i'm kind of scared to take them off and see what mess i'm going to create. Easily the best tint job I've gotten though. This guy does really good work and extremely picky. He took 6 and a half hours just cleaning and prepping the windows and window seals.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hm that's a good idea. I'll try it. The ding a ling actually screwed one of them into the window track *rolls eyes*. My tint guy noticed it and tinted the whole piece of glass so if I get around to fixing it, I won't have a space at the bottom when the window can roll all the way up. kudos to him for doing that.

I browsed walmart, they got some 6x9 speaker boxes, a pair for 29 bucks. Might be worth while. Maybe i'll just man up and get some small subs and speakers for behind the seat. it'll be a while as I'll have to really read into it. I listen to mostly country, which does not sound good with bass haha. But I do love me some 80's rock...

I looked at the rear doors, I'd rather not have to drill a hole in the cab and door to run the wire, so behind the seat is probably the best bet. some small boxes to kiddie corner on the floor level where the seatbelts are should do fine.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's just something about chris ledoux and bass that don't mix IMO lol. I know they have adjustable set ups,i'll look into those when i'm ready. I went and ordered my tail pipe, and my ujoints. They didn't know which ones fit my truck *sigh*. It was raining so I wasn't about to go lay down under the truck, but they swore i had a two joint shaft, which come to find out, i don't. And they said to pull off the center support and bring it down so they can match it with something they have...uh yeah no. So i guess ujoints will have to wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online