A sad day

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Yes its true the IDI is for sale I would love to keep it but we have upgraded and do not need 3 trucks:dunno So the add is in the market place Thanks

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
It is what it is. Good luck selling your truck. Time marches on my friend.
Ken

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:puke: Traitor! :puke:

Keep it. It's worth more to you than anybody else, especially with that high mileage. :moon::fight::Knob:tool-Flame Thr;Poke:sucks

LOL

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
:puke: Traitor! :puke:

Keep it. It's worth more to you than anybody else, especially with that high mileage. :moon::fight::Knob:tool-Flame Thr;Poke:sucks

LOL

don't hold back Mel tell me how you really feel ;Sweet:D I know its worth more to me I had the same problem when it came time to sell my 67 GMC that my dad helped me redo frame up but I didn't have the time or money to keep it in the shape I wanted it so it was better to see it go then sit there and rot. High mileage:backoffcookoo its just getting broke in ;Really

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
i always liked your truck personally and with the turbo and 5 speed it's set up right. too bad i'm not in the market.

with the market the way it if if you hold out for 4500 you may get to keep it a while. but i wouldnt give it away. i let my RC go cheap because it has issues. maybe you could swap the pivot bushings yourself (not that hard) if that's the main thing wrong with it. if it needs an IP that's definitely a bargaining point for the buyer.

in this market for that price it might need to be in tip top shape. you never know though. good luck

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Yeah I know Rob but I'm really not in a big hurry anyhow so hopefully things pick up and I may go ahead and replace the pivot bushings and depending on how much it was worth to someone I could put a new IP in it but I'm not gonna spend the time or money to change it now when it runs ok.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
heck if you change the IP you might not wanna sell it. last new IP i installed on a 7.3 really woke that truck up! it was like a different truck there was such an improvement.

i know how it is though, it's hard to justify extra trucks sitting around.

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, the IDI diesels have much more staying power than any of the computer controlled diesels. We are entering a dark age for diesels not inlike the early 80s for gassers. Think about how quickly the cars from the 80s faded away.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow Aric, that is really sad to hear. I wish you could keep it, but I understand how it is. I've seen your rig at the rallies and it is very nice!;Sweet I hope you still come by and hang out with us from time to time. Even if you don't keep the IDI, it'd be really good to see you guys at the rally.

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about it Aric, but on the flip side, I do have somebody that is in the market for one and he likes the 93.

Check yer pm's.;Sweet

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Wow Aric, that is really sad to hear. I wish you could keep it, but I understand how it is. I've seen your rig at the rallies and it is very nice!;Sweet I hope you still come by and hang out with us from time to time. Even if you don't keep the IDI, it'd be really good to see you guys at the rally.

Heath

I guess my poison is I can't leave nothin alone and I don't have the cash to modify 3 truckscookoo And I would rather someone else get a great truck while I know everything works instead of it sitting a couple years and have a bunch of little things go bad:dunno

Heath definately planning on sticking around been hanging out since we were all on TDS and it was still ford diesel. We are planning on coming to the rally we just usually have to wait till the last minute to get our resorvations. We just won't be able to win any cool IDI awards -cuss

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online