A Pillar Pod

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
I just put the A Pillar pod I bought for my 92. Its one that slips over the existing trim piece, and it really dont fit real good either, it hangs over in some spots and not molded right for other spots. Where can I get a 3 gauge pod that replaces the original trim piece?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Yes, Autometer makes one. I had ordered mine from DPS a few years ago. Fits great.

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
Honestly I cant remember who I ordered it from its been a while ago, I just got to putting it on. I think it was glowshift though if Im not mistaken or from ebay. I guess I will look for a good one some day. You got pictures of how yours is?

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
This is how my pod fits. It was a bit of an ******** to make it fit like that, but what I did was drill out the pod to match the screws that hold the trim down and then screw it in that way.

I know, it still needs paint!!

Attachments

• No start.jpg
    No start.jpg
    581.7 KB · Views: 30

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
yours looks just like mine, but I still rather have a 3pillar pod instead of what we have where it screws on top of the existing trim. Mine didnt fit at all at the top, how does yours look? Also all my banks gauges are just sitting in the pods since its to tight of a fit to add the pieces behind the gauge to hold it in place.

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Mine looks kinda screwy at the top too. Before I paint it, I am goig to apply a little heat and see if I can't shape it a little better the the existing trim.

My gauges just sit in the pods for the same reason, but they are a fairly tight fit.