A couple new vids

Cat_Rebel

Does not compute
Reaction score
Nice work, a second person is always alot easier to take movies with.
Still can't believe how clean that truck is. Don't see as many of the 80s style up here & when you do they are usually rusted out.

SKimballC

Reaction score
Once again Justin, *******' rig you got there. ;Sweet
Kid siblings are good for something other than just being punching bags sometimes.LOL

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Thanks for posting those Justin, I enjoyed watching them.

Chuck

Not a problem, glad you enjoyed them ;Sweet

Once again Justin, *******' rig you got there. ;Sweet
Kid siblings are good for something other than just being punching bags sometimes.LOL

Thanks man ;Sweet My sis is alright, a little annoying and wont listen to me, but I dont listen to her so I guess I have no grounds to argue LOL

suv7734

Reaction score
Great work! Your sister does a good job with the camera. I need to shoot a couple of them around here since there is a great section of road nearby with 10' cement fences on both sides so the ole IDI just rumbles/whistles through there.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments. And yeah, she's alright, though she doesnt respect my authoritaa (sorry I'm watching south park :D)

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the last one I liked her description and the turbo whistle!!;Sweet
She's just having fun on-camera...nothing wrong with that ;Sweet

What's your exhaust setup like? Your truck sounds a lot like mine, except your exhaust cackles more...

BTW, that is one BEAUTIFUL truck!! I hope my truck will look like that someday...probably in the distant future...

FordGuy100

Reaction score
She's just having fun on-camera...nothing wrong with that ;Sweet

What's your exhaust setup like? Your truck sounds a lot like mine, except your exhaust cackles more...

BTW, that is one BEAUTIFUL truck!! I hope my truck will look like that someday...probably in the distant future...

Its just 4" straight pipe all the way back, I was pretty high in the rpm's in alot of those vids.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that truck is really nice..................

but... you shouldnt be purposely smoking with the truck, its bad for the environment, it smells, its a waste of fuel... youve probably heard it all before

reserve the smoke for heavy loads, or getting back at some jerk driving down the road

did i mention lugging the engine is bad for your bearings???, specifically the main thrust bearing???

nice truck though, i like the color and lack of rust, im too embarassed to put a pic of my truck up becuase its sooooo ugly and rusty and the po painted the bed a really nasty gray color (but she runs well!!))

good luck

FordGuy100

Reaction score
that truck is really nice..................

but... you shouldnt be purposely smoking with the truck, its bad for the environment, it smells, its a waste of fuel... youve probably heard it all before

reserve the smoke for heavy loads, or getting back at some jerk driving down the road

did i mention lugging the engine is bad for your bearings???, specifically the main thrust bearing???

nice truck though, i like the color and lack of rust, im too embarassed to put a pic of my truck up becuase its sooooo ugly and rusty and the po painted the bed a really nasty gray color (but she runs well!!))

good luck

Are you talking about that one smoke vid I have on there? I know its bad to lugg, it I havent done it since then. I really cant help when it smokes, but from my other vids it looks like my turbo cleans it up pretty good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grizzly Wrecker