99+PSD lower intakes R&L Bank

Joejohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad is trying to upgrade his 1996 PSD. He already bought the newer 99+ intake Y pipe but now he needs the two intake manifolds that feed the heads under it. Does anyone know what these are called? Im trying to search for them on ebay and such and I cant find any. If you know where some may be for sale please let me know.

Thanks

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure what the Offical name is But ....
I have the box I got mine in from Ford and they are calling them
Cover.
This is the ford # F81Z-9E34-DA
I think some call them intake Plentum's

Hope this helps
John

bud48fla

Reaction score
here is you a set,I have them on my 97' F350----http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Turbo-Air-Intake-Plenums-99-00-01-02-Powerstroke-7-3L_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem439cf180fbQQitemZ290395881723QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Joejohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok what a mess. We already got a set of the plenums and a new Y intake (the bigger one) Im not sure what all really fits but one things for sure I dont think the turbo lines up at all and the clamp on it is not even the same size. Whats the differnce between the newer turbo and the 1996? Its has to be bigger? Or is it just the compressor housing? Im trying to prevent any more wasted time and money here. Let me know any info you can. Even if the new plenums we got wont bolt up we can just cut the tubes off the new ones and weld them onto the old ones but that still doesnt solve the issue with the y shaped intake?