97 f-350

rancherman84

P.E.R.F.E.C.T!
Reaction score
i need to go see him this weekend.i was debating as to buy it cause its not a extended cab.i now have the wife and two kids to drive around if the car breaks.so i was worried about that but i have survived for this long with a regular cab i could survive longer.
so whats the truck in my sig worth minus the plow cause that would go on the 97.it runs perfect,gets 18-20 mpg just has body issues from ny state road salt.

rancherman84

P.E.R.F.E.C.T!
Reaction score
well guys i screwed up,its gone.:dunno i went to see him tonight and there sat a brand new 08 dodge quadcab cummins.i asked him if he kept the 97 to use as the farm truck like he talked about,said no he traded it in on the dodge.:mad: so i asked where he swapped it at,simmons and rockwell in bath ny,but a guy bought it the same day he traded it in.guess it wasnt ment to be huh?i really couldnt afford it right now anyway but i had hoped he would work something out with me.guess the old idi will last me a while longer 300,000 here i come:D

rancherman84

P.E.R.F.E.C.T!
Reaction score
crumm,i belive they gave him 12,500 for it
darrin, i hear ya,if i couldnt get it i was gonna get ahold of ya!sorry man!
69oiler,thats i told myself when i knew it was gone,the planets did not alighn on this one,the force was not with me,well you get the point!:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online