95 F-450 parting out/fs

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
^ You're kidding, right?

I thought certain one's didn't have them.
Which is how the non-ebpv pedestal came along, or was that just aftermarket?

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what color is the interior? if it is gray i would be interested in the driver side a pillar trim.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Oh yeah.

I need both kick panels.
Maybe both door sill plates.
Under rear window trim molding thing.
When you pull out the ashtray, there's two thin black rails on the sides, I need em.
The dash bezel.
Vents.
(Everything condition dependent)

If you're willing to sell engine pieces, I'd be interested in prices, but completely understand if you want to sell it whole.

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
^ You're kidding, right?

I thought certain one's didn't have them.
Which is how the non-ebpv pedestal came along, or was that just aftermarket?

No, not kidding. I've never heard of a truck without an EBPV that wasn't custom and aftermarket. It doesn't make any sense for Ford or International to design two different types of turbo pedestals just because of a vehicle's GVWR. Because without the EBPV, you'd also have to have a passenger side exhaust manifold without the hole in it for the EBPV sensor and tube, and that means a new harness without the sensor in it at all, and without the EBPV actuator wires either.

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Well, like they say, learn something new everyday.

We have a f550 that does have it, but I only recently heard it kick it one day, and that was it.

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, not kidding. I've never heard of a truck without an EBPV that wasn't custom and aftermarket. It doesn't make any sense for Ford or International to design two different types of turbo pedestals just because of a vehicle's GVWR. Because without the EBPV, you'd also have to have a passenger side exhaust manifold without the hole in it for the EBPV sensor and tube, and that means a new harness without the sensor in it at all, and without the EBPV actuator wires either.

They would just leave the 1 connector unplugged, they do this more then I care to admit. Its frustrating when you have to reassemble something you didnt take apart.

idipwr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I finally got to check out truck thoroughly, 113k miles runs great. Hydro boost is available minus pedals. Trans won't stay in reverse. Motor runs great. Interior parts are grey an xl. Seat is gone. Dual mass flywheel makes a lot of noise. Radiator support is prefect.
Truck is getting parted out. Can still hear run

Call or text me for more info/prices
330-352-4806

schoelta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to know if you still have the trim piece that goes around the gauges. I would assume it's the same as a 97 350 4x2.