92 4x4 for sale

cincymoto

Reaction score
I saw this truck in person. decent body/int for sure, owner said 1500, needs head gaskets as it smokes white smoke bad, question is... gaskets or cavitation holes? tranny condition? I was interested but bought an 86' dually w/89k for 2k instead the same day. rebuild the 7.3 and hope for the best when you tear it all apart or buy a good running truck and hope for the best while you drive it, those are the options. granted mine is 2wd dually, not 4wd. but i don't value 4wd much. thats me and thats not the norm opinion.

cowman79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like how some people who post in craigslist put plenty of information in there ad.

cincymoto

Reaction score
yeah id didn't see the cl post, just drove by and called. but if i sold a vehicle that need head gaskets (at minimum) I'd state it clearly right off. save time and BS.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
What the guy is doing is getting you to bite... Once the seller has you there looking at it they got you. They can't sell you anything until to come in to look... then they tell you all the bad stuff. Honesty is not what a seller usually is telling you. You can't sell something if nobody comes in to look at something...