Oh you can tell the rally is getting close when the Wive's start posting! LOL

;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score

;Sweet

Yeppers!;Sweet
Karen asked me this morning if I need anything else for the truck before we head out.:eek:

I didn't quite know how to answer that loaded question.:dunno

Hey Laurie, You guys figger out which day you guys are heading out yet?

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
With finances the way they are, I've decided to "Buddy-Up" with Kitty and just use my site. Site A52 was the one she reserved, but we're going to cancel the reservation for that site, on Monday morning.

If anyone needs a site, please PM me. We can work out a swap. We have to give it up on Monday, but don't want it to go to waste.

Edit: As much as I hate the thought, I may not even be able to bring my truck. I would like to have gotten some comments on my ZF installation and some tips on a few other things..

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear your unexpected financial strain has put you in a bind, but I'm glad to hear your still coming anyway. ;Sweet

Lady_Dsl_Shine

Reaction score

;Sweet

We're all gettin' antsy! Which goes to prove, even tho the trucks are why we gather, there's so much more to it! :thumbsup:

Yeppers!;Sweet
Karen asked me this morning if I need anything else for the truck before we head out.:eek:

It's either Tuesday or Weds. Don't know for sure. :dunno Have to ask the driver! He's out there somewhere. . . . .

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lets hope old blue don't blow a fly wheel or a pressure plate on the way there I don't wanna have to call one of you fine fellow to come and tow, LOL

Last edited:

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're all gettin' antsy! Which goes to prove, even tho the trucks are why we gather, there's so much more to it! :thumbsup:

It's either Tuesday or Weds. Don't know for sure. :dunno Have to ask the driver! He's out there somewhere. . . . .

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

You said it right. The trucks are what brought all of us together to start with but the friendships is what brings us back. Even though I don't have a IDI right not that would not stop me from going. Once you have gone to one of these rally's you are family!!! Regaurdless of your ride statis you are always welcomed back.

Can't wait to see old friends again and meet all the ones I have not met yet.

20 days and counting!!!!!!;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeppers!;Sweet

Hey Ron Have you got room for another A/C unit this year......... Just kidding Still cant thank you enough for bringing that to the rally in indiana.. See you guys soon

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Hey Ron Have you got room for another A/C unit this year......... Just kidding Still cant thank you enough for bringing that to the rally in indiana.. See you guys soon

I sure do BJ.:D
GOt a bigger house this year so I've got room for more stuff to haul around.LOL

Can't wait. I've been accused of driving somebody nuts here the past couple of days on going thru my pre flight repairs, and upgrades check list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online