Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry you can't make it this year.:( Hope we see next year man.;Sweet

Yup, the 25th is Greenbeast6.9.

Heath

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just made reservations, site A45 7/2-7/6. I have A LOT of work to do this month, both the truck and camper so the project truck wont make it this year.

Kanyonkitty

Reaction score
Well, I hate to be doing this BUT, I will have to cancel my site, I have A-52 reserved. I am not calling KOA to cancel the site yet, as I wanted to post here so "IF" anyone wants/needs an RV site they might be able to let me know and we can arrange a name swap on the site with KOA. Currently, there is still a "slim" chance for me to attend, as EMDriver still has his site, and "if" things happen to line up right, we might still be able to attend by bringing my truck & trailer and his truck. I'm sure one of us will keep you posted. SO, "IF" anyone needs an RV site let me know.

Kitty

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve, I'm glad to see you're going to make it this year!;Sweet We look forward to meeting you.

Bonnie, I'm sorry to hear that you are not going to be able to come. Maybe things will work out and you can still make it. Or, maybe you can come next year.

Heath

Kanyonkitty

Reaction score
Thanks Heath,

Gary & I are still hoping to make it, that's why Gary has not turned in his site yet. I did get to talk to him briefly today, and we are still going to work on the details to make it happen. We haven't really had time to think about it this week as his nephew was just killed in a serious car accident, so he has had a lot on his mind and a lot to deal with this week.

Kitty

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Gary may not be coming either? Well shoot. I hope you both can come.

Keep us posted.

And.........EVERYONE.......Please dont' forget to sign up for the potluck if you are coming. There is going to be like 50 people and we need food.LOL;Lick

:yell:Four Weeks Left!!:yell:

Heath

Last edited:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Hey Heath, better check yer math again. I'm thinking more that 50 mouths to feed. Don't forget those of us who mulitplied.:D

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Hey Heath, better check yer math again. I'm thinking more that 50 mouths to feed. Don't forget those of us who mulitplied.:D

yea, doctor just told use he would be surprised to see Jill make it through the weekend without delivery.:thumbsup: next up the zombie stage of parenthood.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know why, but every host seems to loose a few as the date approaches. Its sort of a phonomenon. Conversely, you get people who stop in that you didn't know where coming. :dunno Hope you guys can make it. Don't forget, shirt orders are due NOW!

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I don't know why, but every host seems to loose a few as the date approaches. Its sort of a phonomenon.!

Sometimes, finances don't always allow plans to work out. I know that I wish I had one of those high-paying railroad jobs..

Unexpected funeral expenses are going to be my biggest hurdle. I can't let my sister handle it all alone.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
looks like our schedule will allow us there for wed thru sat, and leaving on sat night. we will miss some stuff , but at least we will make it.
looks like one adult for the cave, cant take the 3 yr old, and I work in a cave 6 days a week. so the wife an go.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also.........I got the Borg Warner 1345 T-case back together and ready for the Rally Rebuild/Demo on Friday (7/3/09). Mel.....please bring the manual just in case.:eek:cookoo Ron......you can help with the T-case right?:sly:D

Anywho.......I hope you guys didn't forget about the shirts.......the deadline was yesterday! Please sign up for the POTLUCK as well.

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Also.........I got the Borg Warner 1345 T-case back together and ready for the Rally Rebuild/Demo on Friday (7/3/09). Mel.....please bring the manual just in case.:eek:cookoo Ron......you can help with the T-case right?:sly:D

Schaweet! Whaaaaat, you don't have faith in me??????:backoff
I've got em downloaded onto my BlackBerry so no worries.:D

You supply the parts and I'll supply the greasy hands.:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger