84 F250 6.9 in need of fixing

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, figured id see if anyone was intersted here, i dont have expectations of geting any large amount of money for my truck, but a few hundred bucks would impress the hell out of me

truck is as follows

84 F250 Extended Cab Long bed 4x4 clean titled
blown motor
good shifting transmission
miledge in the 200k i would believe, but am not sure on
have tons of extra parts for it that would go with the truck, enough to get the truck running

located in dublin, md

truck does not move on its own power as we speak, so arangements would be needed, i can help to a point.

any interest, let me know

tbirdfiend281

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it doesnt look that good, in response to rebel, my buddy may have bought it, we will see if he ponies up the cash tomorow, if so then where going to grab it and tow it WITH HIS CUMMINS hahha i feel bad for my old girl to have to be shamed to that

nick, i bought a 302 tbird, i wanted a change, i also have a jeep grand cherokee now thats gonna be my trail *****, as for a tow truck, ill have to keep my eyes peeled, hows my 94 doing?

CSARebel916

WMO Burner
Reaction score
it doesnt look that good, in response to rebel, my buddy may have bought it, we will see if he ponies up the cash tomorow, if so then where going to grab it and tow it WITH HIS CUMMINS hahha i feel bad for my old girl to have to be shamed to that

nick, i bought a 302 tbird, i wanted a change, i also have a jeep grand cherokee now thats gonna be my trail *****, as for a tow truck, ill have to keep my eyes peeled, hows my 94 doing?

Well if he doesnt buy it, I will take it! What kinda money would you be looking for it?? Im in Ohio, so I would have to wait till a weekend im off from work to come get it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online