7" flip down monitors with DVD player.

Kyle Graham

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have some of these Sony Dream system DVD players they are designed for Ceiling mount come with DVD player, cordless headphones and remote control. Screen is 7" LCD clearance priced at 360.00 each. Call 877 875 3313 if you have any questions or would like to order.

Attachments

• MV-7101DS[1].jpg
    MV-7101DS[1].jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 17

Max Power

Reaction score
Wow if you get everything for $360 I will call and order a lot of them!

Kyle Graham

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes it comes with everything in the picture and it will support two screens as well. It is a blowout price so hurry once they are all gone I will never be able to sell them for this cheap again.

Kyle Graham

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can ship it out possibly tommorrow if not monday no it is no problem I can get you another set of headphones although they come with two sets you would wan't a third ?? just call me 877 875 3313

MudHog

Reaction score
I already have a flip down monitor myself, but this will be an upgrade to my existing system. One that came with my truck is like 5-1/2" diagonally measured.

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MudHog said:
I already have a flip down monitor myself, but this will be an upgrade to my existing system. One that came with my truck is like 5-1/2" diagonally measured.

And while its OK to watch movies on, 2-player video games SUCK. Cant see the screen to save your life when your sharing it with another player.

I've already got a 7" in dash, Im looking for some 7" stand alones that I can route into the backseat. Either directly into the seatbacks, or flip down.

I dont terribly care for the center mount screens because you end up with neck cramp. And if you get the kind that can rotate...well, only one person can point it towards their side of the truck.

Dilemas i tell ya!

Kyle Graham

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ford_Forgotton said:
And while its OK to watch movies on, 2-player video games SUCK. Cant see the screen to save your life when your sharing it with another player.

I've already got a 7" in dash, Im looking for some 7" stand alones that I can route into the backseat. Either directly into the seatbacks, or flip down.

I dont terribly care for the center mount screens because you end up with neck cramp. And if you get the kind that can rotate...well, only one person can point it towards their side of the truck.

Dilemas i tell ya!

it doesnt have to mount in the center.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online