7.3 parts for Sale

8seconds

Looking to Modify
Reaction score
Due to bad luck, I'm selling off my 1991 7.3 parts and going to the dark side....

Thought I would offer them up here before posting on craigslist...

List of parts for sale:

1. Complete serpentine pulley setup ($200.00 plus shipping): Includes Crank pulley, Water pump pulley,
Power steering pump w/ pulley included w/ including pump to steering box pressure hose,130 amp alternator
w/pulley including wire harness, Vaccum pump w/pulley, Belt tensioner w/ pulley, A/C bypass pulley,
all brackets,bolts and first belt.

Note this will be system that was taken from a salvage yard truck. Brackets were painted Navistar
grey and pulleys are gloss black. The alternator, vacuum pump, belt tenisoner are approxmately one
year old, with the power steering pump being 3 years old.

2. Ford factory turbo ($600.00 plus shipping) Consist of air box, air intake, oil supply line, cross over pipe,
turbo pedestal, 2.5 mandrel bent down pipe, 093 turbo, snell shell intake cover, V-clamps, driver's side
valve cover w/ CDR, air filter, all bolts. Only peice missing is the CDR to air intake hose.

All the above was purchased from a member here on Oilburners in February 2012. Turbo has a little
side to side play but no end and out play. It would build 5 pounds of boost easy.

3. Luk Single mass flywheel conversion for the ZF-5 transmission ($500 plus shipping) consist of 12" flywheel LUK P/N LFW 127,
pressure plate LUK P/N 76002 , clutch Luk P/N LD2187 MX and all bolts.

The aforementioned was purchased 03-2013 and has approxmately 1000 trouble free miles.

I can supply receipts on request for the fly wheel conversion, alternator, vacuum pump, belt tenisoner....

At this moment I only have photos of the flywheel conversion and all turbo parts.

You must be registered for see images attach