6.2 banks turbo kit/parting out truck.

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling the turbo off my 84 6.2. everything is included. turbo is different from what originally came with the kit but no shaft play. pushed 11-12psi on my semi-turned up 6.2. pm me with your offer.

Also parting out a 1984 Chevy K20 J-code 6.2 diesel. engine has worn timing chain and has a tick. good for parts or rebuild. body is rough but dog house is in pretty good shape. 205 T-case. 4spd manual trans. 6 or 7" stack. sunpro oil pressure, voltage, water temp, and vaccum boost gauge. pm me with a offer for anything except axles, giving them to dad for christmas.

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not at the moment. we don't have internet at the house anymore. if you have a cell number i could send pics but if not it could be a while before i can get them on here

6.5dieselman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i went to have the truck out of state inspected and the clutch went out a mile from home. so the trans will be cheaper if somebody decides they want it

steve48348

Reaction score
Selling the turbo off my 84 6.2. everything is included. turbo is different from what originally came with the kit but no shaft play. pushed 11-12psi on my semi-turned up 6.2. pm me with your offer.

Also parting out a 1984 Chevy K20 J-code 6.2 diesel. engine has worn timing chain and has a tick. good for parts or rebuild. body is rough but dog house is in pretty good shape. 205 T-case. 4spd manual trans. 6 or 7" stack. sunpro oil pressure, voltage, water temp, and vaccum boost gauge. pm me with a offer for anything except axles, giving them to dad for christmas.

Hi!
I realize it's been some time ago since you posted these parts. Just wondering if you still had the Banks exhaust manifold.
I'm looking for the early-style manifold where the crossover pipe feeds from the front end.
The later style had the connection on the rear end. You can email me [email protected].
Thanks.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know the status on the tranny, trans case, and turbo assy's and their prices. PM me. Lets make a deal!