6.0 elbow

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
I called Ford to see what the price would be for a new intercooler air duct elbow for a 6.0. They have quoted me a price of $36.00 bucks. They will call me in the morning to confirm. If the price is $36.00, is it a good price?

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yes, it sounds like a great price count me in ;Sweet

Anyways, is Russ going to rig up a intercooler hat setup for you to? We should do it at the same time so we all can meet up and B.S. ;Sweet

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
Well I picked up both Justin's and my 6.0 elbows for our future intercooler installs. They were even cheaper than what Ford had quotes me. They were only $30.82 each. A nice surprise.

Justin, sorry about the dropped call. My phone crapped out.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
elbows

Oh man those dont look right:dunno

Just kidding:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

Been a hell week at work ,that made me feel better, :D

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well I picked up both Justin's and my 6.0 elbows for our future intercooler installs. They were even cheaper than what Ford had quotes me. They were only $30.82 each. A nice surprise.

Justin, sorry about the dropped call. My phone crapped out.

Yup, thats a great price ;Sweet. Not a problem man, I was wondering what happened LOL.

Here they are. Pretty arent they? LOL

Ahhhh....shinny :D

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
Now all I need to do is find the propane.

Russ, did you get a chance to get a part number? I cannot get anyone to call me back. Thanks.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dont worry about it, I will sell you mine . I can always get more from the supplier in LA. Or we will make Gary go get them. LOL

Ottoparts

Whoa, that was fun!
Reaction score
That's cool of you. I don't know Justin's timeline for getting things done or your availability. But I do not even have my turbo in yet, so I'm in no big hurry. Otherwise whenever you and Justin are free works for me. Thanks for all your help Russ.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
That's cool of you. I don't know Justin's timeline for getting things done or your availability. But I do not even have my turbo in yet, so I'm in no big hurry. Otherwise whenever you and Justin are free works for me. Thanks for all your help Russ.

You have all the time in the world man ;Sweet. I just re-did my injectors....so now its just getting the tranny in. Just one of these weekends will work for me ;Sweet

Russ, for the $200 are you going to throw in the intercooler tubing as well?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, depends on how close you bring the cash before my duning trip.:D sept 18th
We can mock up the tubing after you get the IC in at my buddys place, he also has a tig welder. Will have to kick him some cash for supplies. 20 or so.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Also, we might wanna talk Russ into a turbo install for you at his work. Trust me its nice when there is more than 1 person working on it, and his work/shop is awesome ;Sweet. Just an idea, I would come help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online

No members online now.