4wd rebuilt ZF 5spd $750

cbmind

Reaction score
Have a Rebuilt ZF, out of a 92 truck, diesel, 4wd, new clutch, maybe 5ooo miles on it. Asking $750, with tcase, 950. Thanks, In Cleburne, TX Negotiable.

04_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really do but idk if i can pony up the 750 right now. Books and the increase in tution for school really broke me this semester.

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what would you take for just the tranny and the clutch, i dont need the t-case. Do you have the shifter and everything else?

cbmind

Reaction score
what would you take for just the tranny and the clutch, i dont need the t-case. Do you have the shifter and everything else?
I'll take $700 for it. Yeah includes everything, shifter, clutch master, slave cylinder, clutch, all the goodies. Nego

04_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 45 gallon day tank that i have used for about 8 months in my 04. And i have a brand new transfer pump set up that goes in the tank. Never been installed. And also have a filter head and filter to go with it. I was going to use it to carry extra fuel but i have to stop to often with the wife now soo i really dont need it anymore. 35 gallons in the main tank is good enough for me. If you want pics i can get em when i get home.

65sixbanger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having a hard time rembering where cleburne is. I think its about 20 miles north of that immigration checkpoint on highway 77 right? A little north of the king ranch?

cbmind

Reaction score
If you're in N.B., then I'm about two, two half hours away from you. About 5000 miles on transmission. Has new flywheel cover also. Shifter's out of it, but have it all together. Have to pull tcase off of it though. I35w and US 67

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online