2015 IDI weekend

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
I am disappointed but at this point I will not be making it this year. between taking the red dually off the road and building the new one, and getting a house here in a month or so, I wont have the time or cash this year to do this trip.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear some of you won't be able to attend. I always put a high priority on going. Not sure why, as I'm sure there are other things I could be doing. I just have too much fun at these things to care about the other stuff.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found a Dyno shop called, Brand x Performance Mobile Chassis Dyno. I was able to talk to the owner and he will drive to the Woodstock area, but he is 1 hour and 32 minutes away and he charges $80 per truck for 3 pulls. He also needs a minimum of 20 trucks to make the trip worth it, or he will need to charge more per truck.

The Woodstock fire department will be joining us as judges for the show n shine, they will also be bringing some old fire trucks to show as well.

Last edited:

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just signed up online at KOA.com for June 30 through July 5. Wife is looking forward to seeing Mt Washington. Elijah can you put trip to the Mt Washington on your list of events within those days?

Now that my list of prioities has changed to getting all the bolts tight on the truck to make the journey.

Thinking ahead to the changing of the seasons Im sure it will be different weather in the summer compaired to the snow plowing I did this morning.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's exciting news. I won't have anything to dyno, but we will see if there is enough interest. Glad to hear the fire company will be helping out with the show and shine!

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is what i have for a schedule. I plan to arrive at the camp ground on June 27,
June 28 is the first official day of IDI week and there are no events planed,
June 29 no events planed,
June 30 Crossroads of America Museum,
July 1 Clarks Trading Post or Hobo Railroad,
July 2 A trip to Mt Washington Auto Road,
July 3 Truck Dyno day,
July 4 Show and Shine, Rally dinner,
July 5 last day of IDI week no events planed.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good! Lots of time to tinker and relax. Perfect.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is something i found on the hobo railroad website.

4th of July Family Party Train Friday evening, July 4, 2014 - 7:00pm Join us aboard the Hobo Railroad's annual 4th of July Family Party Train! We'll decorate the train in patriotic style and you'll enjoy hot dogs, chips, an ice cream treat and a cold Pepsi-branded beverage along with a party favor aboard the train. Family entertainment aboard the train will be provided by Hobo Buddy the Clown. This one hour and twenty minute excursion will take you along the banks of the Pemigewassett River through a natural, woodsy setting and then return to Hobo Junction in time for you to enjoy the popular Lincoln-Woodstock 4th of July Fireworks Display which kicks off at 9:30pm! By the way, the best place in town to watch the fireworks is from the Hobo Railroad's parking lot. So all you'll need to do is pull out your lawn chairs and relax for a great evening of family fun! Train Fare: $20 for ages 3 and up; ages 2 and under free. Advance tickets for the 4th of July Family Party Train are strongly recommended.

Groovatic1

Reaction score
Hey all! I'm new to this site and never really posted anything yet. I'm really exited to meet others who have an ol 7.3 idi non turbo like mine to talk about trials and tribulations. Already 20000 miles since last June under her and running great! Maine to Florida and back. Looking forward to meeting y'all. Ps .. Duno if I'll make it up mt washington.. I'm weighing in right now at 12300 lbs. more to come.... Thanks in advance!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It will be great to see you there! Man... that's some bus!

Groovatic1

Reaction score
Thanks! Still a lot o work to go, but running smooth. Ps. I got a 750watt solar system with over 500lbs of batteries and a 7000 watt peak true sine wave inverter if anyone needs power for any of our stops... I run festivals off it regularly. See y'all soon...

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do I see a possible change of the plans for the train ride. I would be interested in going on the 4th.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance