2012 Rally development!!!

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Eric,

Sure..... but if I am able to make it up, it will be on one of the weekends, or just on the day of the 4th....... not able to get vaca for the whole week....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My leg lamp is still out, and Christmas was 2 months ago. LOL RIP Darrin McGavin, we love you.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Ok folks since the curiosity is up, here's the deal that has been presented by one of our very own.

Jim got in contact with me last week and asked if I would be interested in having Diesel World magazine do an article at our rally.
Of course I sad heck yea!!
Jim was just given the green light and here's what he will be looking for so polish em up and get your lots reserved today because this will literally be one for the books!!!;Sweet

so does Jim still plan on being at the rally on the 3rd & 4th?

i was just looking threw my diesel power mag and it has a list of all the major events for the 2012 diesel season, and they listed our rally in there. i thought that was kind of cool to see us wedged in with all the sled pulling, drag racing, and dyno days.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I haven't heard any different. Things are still moving forward. Publicity wise, this year is gonna be huge for us.
We should be showing up on Rockautos event calendar also.

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
Crap, Ron I just remembered, I never did call the campground for lot 31. Is it still under your name? I gotta call 'em to put it at my name to be sure to get it!

And THANKS for getting us in the Diesel Magazine! That's gonna be an awesome article!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Crap, Ron I just remembered, I never did call the campground for lot 31. Is it still under your name? I gotta call 'em to put it at my name to be sure to get it!

And THANKS for getting us in the Diesel Magazine! That's gonna be an awesome article!

Its still in my name Jon. Call Rick at the campground.;Sweet

As I said up in the rally thread, there's lots available yet so grab em before they're gone folks. If you think you're going to be able to come. This is gonna be a great week you guys.:hail

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard when the IDI rally article will be in Diesel World mag. or did i miss is already.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
jim posted in his other thread that the article is done, and has been. he is just unsure when it will be put in.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online