2012 Rally development!!!

wmoguy

Reaction score
About 2,300 miles it says :eek: ouch. id guess about 600 in fuel at 17mpg and 4$. and thats one way. Is calvin driving as well? Well see what happens with getting to truck back together.

Waste Motor Oil bud....... 2300 miles would cost you about $150.00

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rally Weekend

I really enjoyed the rally last year in PA. This year I will be traveling with my wife to MI. Never been in that part of the country yet so this will be interesting.
Never got a chance to Thank Mel for the tune up. He said i got the "Most Re-tarted" Award for the meet at the Dyno day. I think he was right. My mileage went from 13 ish before to 16 ish after the adjustment for my injector pump. (Neg 1 to a positive 10) Thanks so much. Still have the yellow tape. Will be working on the trip details but just wanted to throw my hat in unless the camp is full.

Robert

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Mel is famous for the yellow tape.. I use a magenta color. Its real use in in the nuclear field...:eek:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the rally last year in PA. This year I will be traveling with my wife to MI. Never been in that part of the country yet so this will be interesting.
Never got a chance to Thank Mel for the tune up. He said i got the "Most Re-tarted" Award for the meet at the Dyno day. I think he was right. My mileage went from 13 ish before to 16 ish after the adjustment for my injector pump. (Neg 1 to a positive 10) Thanks so much. Still have the yellow tape. Will be working on the trip details but just wanted to throw my hat in unless the camp is full.

Robert

That's great Robert!;Sweet
Somebody always has to get the most retarded award.:D
And that is one of the benefits to a different host each year. It's a vacation and going different places is one of the benefits.:thumbsup:
There's still lots available so get one reserved and post up in the rally thread and I'll get you guys on the list.;Sweet

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like I will have to try and drive up over the 4th (since that is the only day I have off for the 4th).

Hhmmmmm..... Looks like I will have tt shine up my truck too.....

Lets see.... it is bone stock, and a nice bright white..... it should be a shoe in....:rotflmao:rotflmao;Poke;Poke

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to admit, this is a major award. We've been threatened with magazine coverage before, but it has yet to happen. The IDI Weekend has been the longest running and most sucessfull franchise for IDI enthusiasts for a decade now. It's time that it get some recognition! Don't forget folks, to set aside a few bucks now for your IDI Weekend T-shirts. I'll be working on them next month and taking orders in April. Ron continues to be more than a worthy host for this next event, and is doing a fine job. Everybody tips their hat for the promise of an awesome summer vacation!

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to admit, this is a major award...

That is funny right there.......

But I am sure you said it that way for a reason.........

I agree.... it will be nice for the rally to get some press.... there are alot of other events that get coverage..... it is the IDI Rally's turn.....

Ron..... BOLO, a big wooden crate..........

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
That is funny right there.......

But I am sure you said it that way for a reason.........

I agree.... it will be nice for the rally to get some press.... there are alot of other events that get coverage..... it is the IDI Rally's turn.....

Ron..... BOLO, a big wooden crate..........

Fragile..... Hmmm must be Italian!LOL

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Thats great news, Ron.

Guess now I'll put all other projects on hold now and start working on the truck. Had some things up my sleave that I wanted to get done and have received some extra motivation now! lol. See you in June!!!!

John

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Looks like I will have to try and drive up over the 4th (since that is the only day I have off for the 4th).

Hhmmmmm..... Looks like I will have tt shine up my truck too.....

Lets see.... it is bone stock, and a nice bright white..... it should be a shoe in....:rotflmao:rotflmao;Poke;Poke

Eric,

If I can swing the rally next year, I will have to take you for a ride...... it is a completely different animal than what you are used to.....
if i don't get a new truck by rally time and you make it up here with our excursion is this offer still on the table?