2011 IDI Weekend

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
ok i feel kinda dumb but where did the thread go about the dyno day and needing a head count for it? i took forever going back and forth between going and not going that i didnt put my name on the list. well now i have officially decided and want to sign up for that and the food. can anyone point me in the right direction?

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to save some money so if anyone wants to go to the rally that has not committed to a site yet. I have what is known to be the best tent site their is. Your welcome to pitch your tent on that site as I will be staying in the back of my truck. The site does have water and electric. I'm looking to get half of the daily rate and the reservation is from Friday July 1 and leaving July 5. So if your on the fence about going this might help you decide.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice of you to offer that John.

89Blue... you don't have to sign up for it. I just needed a rough idea of how many trucks would go so I knew how much time to allocate. Thanks.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok i feel kinda dumb but where did the thread go about the dyno day and needing a head count for it? i took forever going back and forth between going and not going that i didnt put my name on the list. well now i have officially decided and want to sign up for that and the food. can anyone point me in the right direction?

RESERVE YOUR SITE NOW!!!

There is ONE... count em' ONE RV site left in the entire campground! Site I-58

Beyond this, I will have to start giving you the phone number for the nearby hotels.

Now, don't you all remember... quite a few months back, last year in fact, I SAID "Reserve your site now, even if you don't think you will come!"? This is the exact reason why. You can always cancel a reservation and get your deposit back, but you cannot make a reservation when there are no sites available!

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Friday July 1st.
Cruise to Harley Davidson in York for a plant tour."

Anyone have an idea on the time for this tour?. I will be arriving that day. Check in time is 11am I think so if it is before I can always check in after the tour.

I'd arrive the day before but I doubt the campground people would appreciate me camping in the parking lot for one night and the space that I have will have a camper using that site on the 30th.

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow Heath, I guess your right... I might be able to see how much id cost me to get out thatd way.... Gotta take care of my girl first ;) lol.... shes very demanding lol.. but Id do anything for her lol... can someone please make another slideshow of the pictures like what they did on youtube .. caint find the original video that i saw....

If you haven't ever been to a rally, its well worth the time, money and effort it takes to make it to one. Great group of people and best way ever to spend a family vacation! :)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow Tanya! Great to see you post!

John,
The time of day has not yet been set for the tour, as I wanted to try and solidify the head count first. I will take into account the check-in time and schedule it for as late as possible. They do not conduct tours after 2pm, so it will be before that.

Last edited:

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
i to am coming in friday. will be there hopefully right around 11 am. really dont need to head to the HD plant, so doesnt matter to me.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
heck i might just wait *** drive up after the HD toar, i live just north of the HD plant. no need for me to drive all the way up drop off the camper just to head back down near my house and back again.

Late_99_psd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have to sign up to run on the dyno, or do you just show up at 10 on saturday? Thats the day I was looking to come up to run the IDI and my PSD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin