20 psi?

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
ya i would also like to do the same mod DB4 head that would be sweet id like to do it my self not with the pump i have on there of cource but my rebuildable core and just see or even get some of the tricks that motrack was talking about

motrack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lose no fuel milage if driven normal but its tough doing that.

the problem with a DB4 setup is you then have 2 adjustment screws for fuel rate instead of 1 as on a DB2. its a bit harder to adjust as both need turned equal amounts or close to.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drive like an old man most of the time except for the tailgaters or if I really need to get on it in a pinch. I'm too poor to afford FL speeding tickets to the extent that some of my friends have. Its kinda like a "not that you would or should but its nice to know that you could" thing. Yeah. Its like that!

RedTruck

Reaction score
You are probably on to something with the line size. Problem is I tend to only fix things that are broken. My fuel lines are not broken. Maybe I can convince my self that too small = broken.

As it stands, I ordered a holley blue and regulator last night from summit racing. I'll keep you posted.

Flatlander,

Did this solve your fuel delivery problem? Just curious. Thanks,

Paul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes