1994 factory turbo

rob93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some bigger internals.
Don't quote me on this, I may be wrong, but bigger rods and piston rings comes to mind.

Oh and its fun explaining to people that you have a factory turbo 7.3, but its not a powerstroke

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
make sure its as complete as possible, I have lots of parts for these and can do several upgrades.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Its just as Russ posted above. Thats a great turbo for upgrades. Getting all the parts is the tuff thing to do. Maybe someone has a parts list with a picture of what you need to make a complete kit.

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
Id buy it. If not for yourself, then others on the forum are always looking for pieces of one to complete thier set.

prepowerstroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry guys that deal fell through my radiator started leaking the other day so i gotta get a new one.... it has the small radiator in it, can i put the bigger one in it without new brackets?

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry guys that deal fell through my radiator started leaking the other day so i gotta get a new one.... it has the small radiator in it, can i put the bigger one in it without new brackets?

What exactly do you mean by the SMALL one?

There are two

Tall and Narrow

Wide and Short

Tall narrow is the BIG one...Wide short is 80% the size of the other one.

I used a Champion radiator from ebay $239.00 shipped!!!!! and I'm pleased as punch with it so far. There are several members here whom have had great luck with them.

Hope that helps