1994 F250 IDI - PICS ADDED -

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone would be interested in my truck as is. It's a 1994 extended cab, 4x4, e4od. Factory turbo with the upgraded exhaust side and down pipe. I just spent $600 rebuilding the front end trying to fix an intermittent whine that it has had for the last 3 years. I cannot figure it out. It comes and goes, sometimes doesn't make a peep for months, then just randomly whines. This last snow storm we had took out the new power steering box I just put in and a tie rod end. It's driveable just doesn't have power steering. It has around 270k miles on it, trans has around 100k. Has a small trans fluid leak at a line, easy fix. I have a recent black stone report that came back great! I replaced the injectors with a new set from Russ about 30k ago, but I did run WMO filtered through a centrifuge. It has no problem building boost.
If someone is interested I can pull the power steering box and swap it out at Napa, it has a lifetime warranty. It might even be leaking from the pump, I honestly don't know. I haven't had the time to go over it. Interior is in great condition. I just laid down sound deadening and put new carpet in. FSS went out a long time ago, so I installed manual valves and mounted them to the trans tunnel. The fuel gauge and switch still works. New ZD9 glow plugs.

I would like $2,000 for it. If I can't get that I will let it sit until I can do the work that it needs.

Pics upon request.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn, I need to talk the ole lady into buying this!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'd be on my way to OR this morning if it wasn't for two small items. one. E4DOA trans.
two. it's lifted. my bionic knees and ankles will not like me much at all.
but.......

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'd be on my way to OR this morning if it wasn't for two small items. one. E4DOA trans.
two. it's lifted. my bionic knees and ankles will not like me much at all.
but.......
for another 850, swing through napa and buy those f350 axles in the market place,
im sure you have a 5 speed somewhere!

carrasco4712

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for another 850, swing through napa and buy those f350 axles in the market place,
im sure you have a 5 speed somewhere!
If it was the manual I know a couple friends at that price would already be on their way

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calvin - It was a factory turbo, but I had an aftermarket 093 on another truck that had the larger hot side and dp so I swapped that turbo on to this engine. If I could find a reasonably priced d60 and 5spd swap locally I'd keep it. Oh and it only has a 2" hockey puck lift to clear the dp easier, easy fix ;)

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I might have just found the parts truck I've been looking for. Truck may not be for sale after-all . I'll know by tonight.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
265 I believe. But they are a hair taller than my 285 at3's

theshyguy

Reaction score
I've been looking for a crewcab but for your price I'd "sacrifice" if you were closer to Texas. The new carpet makes the interior look brand new. Great looking pickup!

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to hold off on selling the truck until I can fix it. Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac

Members online