1993 Ford F-Super Duty XLT - "Log Truck" (new to me truck-pic heavy)

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh I'll be reading on badass threads like this all day until those overpaid punks stand for our national anthem. No NFL in my house for the foreseeable future!

I'm glad I live in a place where those 'overpaid punks' have the choice though.
Until they do all stand,I'm happy to help keep ya entertained though.:D

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What happened to it? Why wasn't it stacked and covered? It might take a while to cut it up into firewood,but if it's been sitting for years,what's a day or two's worth of cutting compared?

I work for a company that flips a lot of homes among other things and this is one of their flips. Bought it at auction, guy who lost it is in jail, was empty for awhile, squatters moved in destroyed the place. Actual Nazis used it for drugs and storing stolen things. They got raided and a bunch of them arrested lots of stolen property and drugs found. Cops made even more of a mess.
Not sure when the wood was brought in but needless to say no one cared. They literally just kept throwing pieces in an ever growing pile. In the dirt. It gets down below freezing in the winter and up to 115 during the summer. The wood is not in good shape. I will get a picture for you when I head back out there on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saburai

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who are you kidding? Your job keeps you young and fit. ;Sweet

It's all relative. There usually comes a point where you get on the other side of the bell curve :confused: ask me how I know...

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to do these very cool posts:cheers:

I'm still a climbing fool, rock, tree or building. Just a little less often than in years gone by...

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of the wood pile. I didn't get all of it, it is huge, but it should give you a good idea of what it is. Sorry about the pictures for some reason supermotors turns all the pictures now-cuss I might have to find a new hosting site, it drives me crazy.

You must be registered for see images attach

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow.I can't believe no one around there wants to take that off your hands for you,to build sheds,barns and other out buildings of the like.Still good enough for that.I would keep listing free lumber in your local CL.I'm surprised that hasn't grown legs already if no one was around watching it.Definitely can't be chipped.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online