1991 7.3L Glow Plugs - ZD-9?

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
Tried to search to no avail...so sorry to ask as I am sure its been asked a MILLION TIMES.

Looking to get a set of Motorcraft glow plugs for a 1991 F-250 7.3L IDI....Is ZD-9 the correct part number?

Thanks,
Casey

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Yes it is Casey. Allot of parts stores cleared out of them last year. Best bet would be to get them from your local International truck dealer.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Oh, if you cant find any, let me know. I could trade you a set for some of those parts if you want.

PSDfreak

Diesel-a-holic
Reaction score
Hey Sean,

Thanks for the heads up, found a set on Ebay for $70...they are actually for a buddy of mine and his truck, so fortunatly I dont have to spend money on something for once! haha

...BTW did you get the paypal deal I sent? It seems I have sent a couple recently that have no made it through...just want to make sure you're not one of em.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Thats a good price. I dont even think I could even beat that, even at my bulk rate.

Yep I got the PP email. Hopefully I get paid tomorrow. lol

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried to search to no avail...so sorry to ask as I am sure its been asked a MILLION TIMES.

Looking to get a set of Motorcraft glow plugs for a 1991 F-250 7.3L IDI....Is ZD-9 the correct part number?

Thanks,
Casey

At first I was going to yell at you for not checking the parts bin first, but then I looked and was embarrased to see that we did not have it listed adaquately. I fixed that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge140