You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Go make an account on photobucket. Then load your video's onto photobucket by clicking on the upload button. A screen will pop up, and you will have to go through some files until you find the right picture file, and then select your picture. It will upload onto photobucket. Then click on your photo and it will have a couple image codes, one for email, one for direct link, etc. Click the one that says image code, and it will copy it. Come here and then select paste, and it will paste into the dialoge box (where you type), and then submit your post.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
If it's just a couple of pics, email them to me and I'll post them here...sle2115ATcopperDOTnet

stevedrums

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good job with the paint longhorn. Got some questions

1. Did you spray bomb it in your garage?
  2. what brand paint did you use

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Please tell me you pulled the windows, door handles, grill, headlights, bumpers?

And didnt full the rot in the fender with bondo

longhorn795

Full Access Member
Reaction score
painted the ole truck with ford blue tsc paint and yes i know its probably going to fade and chalk up but im 16 and dont have alot of cash,and we tapped up all the bumpers glass wheels lights etc, the wheels are american eagle wheels got them off ebay for 468 bucks the style is 186 and the tires thats on it is 265 coopers looking to get some 275 mud tires soon and yes we did paint it in the garage bought killed me and my dad both, im 16 and i live on a farm i have to work for my stuff so i went cheap and baught this truck for 900 bucks, i have bought 10 head of cattle on my own and mostly ive built this truck from selling the calves they raise, im not like every teenager that gets there trucks from there mommy n daddys money and im not like every teenager that goes out and speed shifts every where they go and burns there tires off to i respect my stuff and im proud to say i drive an idi and im proud to say im a part of this forum

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
painted the ole truck with ford blue tsc paint and yes i know its probably going to fade and chalk up but im 16 and dont have alot of cash,and we tapped up all the bumpers glass wheels lights etc, the wheels are american eagle wheels got them off ebay for 468 bucks the style is 186 and the tires thats on it is 265 coopers looking to get some 275 mud tires soon and yes we did paint it in the garage bought killed me and my dad both, im 16 and i live on a farm i have to work for my stuff so i went cheap and baught this truck for 900 bucks, i have bought 10 head of cattle on my own and mostly ive built this truck from selling the calves they raise, im not like every teenager that gets there trucks from there mommy n daddys money and im not like every teenager that goes out and speed shifts every where they go and burns there tires off to i respect my stuff and im proud to say i drive an idi and im proud to say im a part of this forum

Here is a tip. Try punctuation.:rotflmao

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
nice job on the re-paint and kudos for working for what you have!

And didnt full the rot in the fender with bondo

so what shoudl you fill the fender with? i have rust breaking out on my frotn fenders and i was toying with sandblasting and trying to use lead to fill it. i know it has its place but i have a bad tast in my mouth after watching buddies smear bondo in rust holes and watch it rust/fall back out when they are wheeling.