1989 and 1990 7.3 part out

REDDEVL

Reaction score
Well i recently came across an 89, 7.3 4x4 with C6 Auto, anyways it was a roll over and only has 180K original miles on it, but im told the motor only has around 40K. anyways im going to be keeping the motor, T-case, and frame from the 89, and swapping my 90 cab and bed, and the turbo onto it so i have a 4x4. so i will have some stuff that will not be needed in doing this swap such as, the motor out of my 1990 with 156K, C6 Auto for 4x4, rear axle, so an and so forth, also if anyone is looking for something i didnt have listed that im keeping just let me know and ill see if i have it. the only thing really wrong with the 89 is the cab is flat and the bed is trashed, the dash was good but now has a cut in it from a sawzal blade, almost everything under the hood is still good except the coolant overflow. no rust on either truck. No set prices on anything, open to offers.

let me know if anyone need anything. Thanks

REDDEVL

Reaction score
few things itemized,

Automatic tilt Steering column with cruse tumbler and key included

break master cylinder

break booster

cruse control vacuum control with good cable

headlights left and right with markers chrome trim

good copper radiator

transmission cooler

vacuum pump

PS pump

vacuum canister

2X stock cross over exhaust down pipes the bolt to the manifolds, great shape

dash cluster with good working gauges 8xxxx.x miles

heater controls with good vacuum switches

and a few more odds and ends, open to offers on everything if anyone is interested.

REDDEVL

Reaction score
steering column is sold, along with the dash cluster, and the engine is sold also.

I have decided not to do the conversion so the chassis is up for sale now too. Frame, front and rear axles, t-case, auto trans, drive lines, fuel tanks, ext. have it for sale locally for $550 for the whole deal.

gsgIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I could use the transmission cooler if not too pricey. How mich to ship to 78837 you need to use UPS (brown) as fed ex can't seem to find my house to drop off packages.
I live in a rural area. I will pay extra for your trouble and thank you in advance for doing this for me. Gina

gsgIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
REDDEVL
Any response to my transcooler request. I have been busy helping get high students ready for the mandated Texas TAKS test and have not had the time to log on to the website. Please let me know, I would appreciate the answer. gsgIDI

04_6.0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I be intrested in the front end if it is a dana 60. Also what would you take for the cruise control unit. and the gas pedel. just the little plastic piece for the foot. O and did it have a decent tailgate?