1988 f250 parts

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is going to go for scrap very soon. it been pick over but there is some parts left if any one needs something.

Dana 50 ttb axle shafts
power window and lock buttons
auto locking hubs
pedal assembly was a zf5 but I am keeping that.

Parts will go cheep I would rather see them go to someone that needs them then take them to the scrap yard.

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
How much do you want for all the power stuff? Locks...actuators...window motors...switches...harnesses....everything?

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have both window motors passenger on is missing. how much wire do you need?

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the tank. let me check to make sure its not cracked or broken. If its good its yours for the price of shipping.

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will pull the wires and everything.I will try to get as much wire as i can. When I get it out I will let you know it will take me a few day to get at that.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You wouldn't possibly have the under hood insulation, or engine compartment light, or in cab courtesy lamps like what's under the dash or in the back on the ceiling? Is there a 2" receiver for hitches on the back/or front or a brush guard on the front?

Just thought I'd ask since it's not everyday that I come across someone selling parts this close to where I live. ;Sweet

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the axle I thinks it has 3.55 gears. I was thinking about keeping the spindles and the hubs I think they are the same as a dana 60.

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
here is a picture of the bumper with grill guard, i have a dome light with the 2 map lights from a extended cab.
I should have the under hood insulation and hood light but I need to check the condition. I do not have any receiver hitches or any under the dash lights.

opusd2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me with what you would take for the dome light, please. And what year is that bumper/grill guard combo from? I think it would look really good on any number of trucks I have. I don't want to sound piggish, but how much would you want for that too? If you could PM me with all this info, and if you really are looking to lighten your load in exchange for some green - let me know what you have to get rid of, doesn't matter the year really as I have too many projects in the middle of completion. I do think it's time to focus my attention, and I do have the pet project (with an alternate or two depending on the blocks I come up against or what I can get for the other ones) picked out. I just need to get some parts, and there's no pick-n-pull in the area but rather junk yards where they sell as if they are nearly new parts. Out of curiosity, what is that green object in the pile?

ADV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not exactly sure what the green thing is my Dad and i do a bit of scrapping and that's something he brought home and threw on the trailer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes

Members online