1987 f-350 dually. 6.9 IDI

blue rally

Reaction score
:) https://oregoncoast.craigslist.org/cto/6026476885.html

I now need the room, finally got all the bugs worked out and runs great. I have all the turbo pipes and turbo for this truck as well as an ip that has been rebuilt and adjusted for turbo. The truck originally had an ats system and the one I have now is 2nd gen banks.
I been doing lots of hauling with it, but now it sits waiting for more work. It has been one very dependable truck, don't want to see it go, but I need the room.
I also have a 6.9 IDI motor that was given to me , it came out of a 86 ranch/farm truck has about 200k on it. It had the manual tranny so it has the flywheel that goes with it. For the right person I will let it go with the truck as well. The motor was running about a year ago when it was pulled.

I have most of records from the 1st owner and myself 3rd owner. The 1st owner took great care of the truck and changed everything when supposed to. 2nd owner did not do so well he did not change the oil and turbo blew. he had the motor rebuilt and ready for another turbo set up , till he found out how much a turbo costs and opted out of getting another one.

He never owned a diesel and it showed after he got the motor rebuilt it set for about a year being started every so often till it ran out of fuel. I got it and gave it a lot of tlc. I did have to replace both headgaskets as the the 2nd owner never took care of the antifreeze even though it was full. electrolysis set in and ate the gaskets, I must say though the motor was sooo clean inside you can eat off of it.

The truck is an actual half year 87-88 because of manufactured in June , end of vehicle production year. I had to get various aftermarket parts for both years and various ford parts using different years.

Just dropped my price.

Last edited: