1983 FORD F350 CONVERTED INTO A KENWORTH

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
What the hell could you do with it other than show it. It still has the 83 ford title. And anyone that looks at will know it is NOT and 83 ford

snaponprofile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What the hell could you do with it other than show it. It still has the 83 ford title. And anyone that looks at will know it is NOT and 83 ford

Exactly what I thought, kinda looks stupid to me with those tiny wheels too.cookoo

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
if you had money to spare it'd be pretty sweet hook up your trailer and go. If you had a friend that was traveling with you. You would be able just to switch out.
looks just as wide as a regular pick up truck.
doesn't look like a kenworth hood to me i could be wrong tho

linkfarms

IDI Addiction
Reaction score
if you had money to spare it'd be pretty sweet hook up your trailer and go. If you had a friend that was traveling with you. You would be able just to switch out.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score

There is NO WAY that would ever get registered in PA

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
He is fairly close already, isn't he Darrin.....

I hope to stom and meet him, and his truck sometime.... he is not far from the MIL in KY.....

Tim4

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Do you eat a lot of hot peppers or is your ass just naturally chapped?

To answer your question, if you had enough money and could afford to buy it, you could do whatever you wanted to do with it. The fact that you (and I) can't afford it, doesn't mean that someone else wouldn't have an extra seventeen grand laying around that they just don't know what to do with. Hey, those people do exist, I seen a TV show about them once.

Now, if I misunderstood your question and position in life, you buy the thing, I'll think of something to do with it.;Really

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Do you eat a lot of hot peppers or is your ass just naturally chapped?

To answer your question, if you had enough money and could afford to buy it, you could do whatever you wanted to do with it. The fact that you (and I) can't afford it, doesn't mean that someone else wouldn't have an extra seventeen grand laying around that they just don't know what to do with. Hey, those people do exist, I seen a TV show about them once.

Now, if I misunderstood your question and position in life, you buy the thing, I'll think of something to do with it.;Really

Take it easy man, Brad is exactly right about it. It has absolutely no use over an F350 other than for show. Do you know why? With it still being on an F350 chassis, you can't tow anything more than what an F350 can legally tow. So the semi is absolutely pointless, EXCEPT for show, as Brad mentioned.

Tim4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take it easy man, Brad is exactly right about it. It has absolutely no use over an F350 other than for show. Do you know why? With it still being on an F350 chassis, you can't tow anything more than what an F350 can legally tow. So the semi is absolutely pointless, EXCEPT for show, as Brad mentioned.

So does this mean that there are three of us that can't afford it?

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Being able to afford it, and being able to justify it are 2 different things. I could probably sell some stuff and buy that truck if I wanted......but why the hell would I do it?

If you had $17,000, could YOU justify spending it on a novelty?

Tim4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being able to afford it, and being able to justify it are 2 different things. I could probably sell some stuff and buy that truck if I wanted......but why the hell would I do it?

If you had $17,000, could YOU justify spending it on a novelty?

That's my point. If you have enough money, you don't have to justify it. I don't have enough. Neither do most folks here. That doesn't mean that someone else wouldn't get a kick out of it. If you had that overpriced truck, wouldn't you think it neat if someone else had seventeen to spare to take it off your hands?

I guess my point is that those of us that are have-nots do not make the rules for the others. If someone has it and is willing to spend it on what we deem trivial, who are we to deny them the pleasure?

Just because we can't swing it does not mean that it is without value.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online