'01 F250 Powerstroke For Sale

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
Selling my F250 (see sig at bottom). Truck has 79,500 on the ticker and is in very good condition. There's a small 6" dent in the right front quarter panel from a garbage can that got knocked into me, and a small dent in the front bumper. The previouis owner had a gooseneck hitch in it that he took with him, so the holes are in the bed from the hitch. Truck comes with a Pioneer CD player and Activator II brake controller (installed but never used). It has the factory running boards, sliding rear window, locking diff, towing package, and new tires. I've towed with this truck only twice, and I was hauling a Sprint bass boat. Truck runs great and as far as I know there's nothing wrong with it. I'm selling becasue I'm trying to buy a house and I need to get into something smaller and 4x4.

Asking 17,500 OBO. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Brian

rebel_horseman

Rt. Wing Extremist
Reaction score
LOL. I wish I could. Probably going to sacrifice and get a half-ton 4x4. Pretty much giving up the dream of ranching and rodeoing, at least for the time being, so I don't have any need for a big truck. Right now my focus is on hunting, fishing, trapping, and camping, so a half-ton 4x4 would fit me better.

Sure wish I could have a need for a new Cummins goat, but I'll probably end up with a Hemi goat instead.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70