torque cam

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to gather cores and do a run of cams, talked to the grinder and they will cut me a 30.00 dollar break if I can do 5 or more at once.
I will do these at the old 189.00 exch price ;Sweetif anyone wants to step up and prepay. will be able to deliver in about 2 weeks from order.
Let me know

hawaiian808

Whiplash FTW
Reaction score
i will be needing one of these very soon , maybe 3 weeks from now? can you ship to another place other than my adress? llke the engine rebuilder?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes
But I will need your core as soon as it comes out of the engine, and any others laying around .LOL

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I may be up for one. I can pull the core out of my spare engine if needed. I need to finish a couple of jobs to get the funds together.

Goose_ss4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have the new specs of the torque cam vs the old? just want to look at the numbers, and what they change. lift duration ect.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
its posted here somewhere. I do not, I do know they make change on the exh side. Icanfixall has posted pics and the spec.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or if you get that way drop it to them and tell em its for me. otherwise yep we can meet.

found spec sheet.

Attachments

• cam 73.JPG
    cam 73.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 149

ocnorb

IDIT
Reaction score
I have an extra core that is already sent to Russ (typ4) if someone wants to shoot me $45, they will have their core already there.

f-two-fiddy

Reaction score
I've got one brand new cam, and one in My spare motor. I've been meaning to do this for a coupla years.

Prolly time to do it, eh?

My New cam is still in the Ford Box with the cam gear attatched.

PM Me You shipping addy, and total price with shipping?

CESMITH

1986F250 6.9
Reaction score
Russ if you need cores I may have a good one .I dont need one now , maybe someday . I would drop it in the brown truck and in 4days you would have it.PM me a adress to shipto if needed

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I got a core and a brand new cam just sitting here, the typ4 cam is already in my engine.:sly Anyone who wants the core shipped to you can have it for the cost of shipping. PM me. We can work a price out on the new cam as well if interested.:D

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Russ is there a undersize wear issue anywhere on the cam that would disqualify it as a
use able core? I've got a cam but don't know any of it's history.

Lorin