,.....So, I sold a truck this morning,....

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
,........Had a guy come in from out of town and buy an F-350 IDI,.......

You are probably saying,,.,.So Why do I care? ,..What is the point? ,..What is so special about this information that would need to be posted?,...:dunno

Lets just say for now it sounds like he will be at the Rally with the truck :sly

That is all of the info that I can give out right now, however in time this will be a relevant post.;Sweet

:D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
with all the losses to the darkside recently, it's good to hear about the return of one back into the basement.;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I cant comment any further, but wanna hear a strange one,.....

I sold this 1991 Jetta Diesel to a Gentleman from Puerto Rico. He flew in this afternoon, I picked him and his friend up at the airport we went to the lot and checked the car out, did the paper work, and he headed out. He is going to New Jersey tomorrow and having it shipped out and then flying home form there. That would be D&L Auto Sales first Overseas International Car Sale. Kinda cool!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Me - how'd I get thrown under the bus... Me I drive borrowed vehicles and a 1990 Geo Prison *****. Some day I'll be in a diesel but I'm not driving one currently. I may own my own camper currently but I had to have my buddy help to get it moved to the campground - gotta have some place to live while at work.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darrin, can you at least disclose which truck he bought? The only F350 that I saw on your site is the '95 PSD...

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
knowing Darrin he probably didn't get a picture of it - from my understanding things are moving and shaking in the used vehicle market these days... probably didn't think about it.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
ooooo So does that make you an "International Man of Mystery"?

Hey Whatever works, Think I will use that one on Lori tonight, Think she'll be impressed,......:sly

Darrin, can you at least disclose which truck he bought? The only F350 that I saw on your site is the '95 PSD...

The truck that was sold never made it to the website,...sorry,.....;Really

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger