1986 - 6.9L with turbo,C6 trans & t-case $500 OBO, will seperate..Light fire damage !

Mudbillyrednec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1986 - 6.9L with turbo,C6 trans & t-case $600 OBO, will seperate..Light fire damage !

complete drivetrain available in a package or will seperate.

* Sale pending * $300 - The 6.9L IDI with turbo, just had new head gaskets a few months back.160,000 miles. It has an aftermarket turbo, and the oilcooler was new 3 yrs ago...started getting rusty...Due to fire damage this is sold as is..

* $200 - The C6 Trans was a basic overhualed back in 2002 and has seen about 40,000 on it....

* $100 - Tcase works, and has driveshafts available too !

* $550 combo * takes motor-turbo, trans and case

Truck had a dash fire, so the fuel lines and wires...ect were burnt up, Turbo seams fine....but this is sold as is...due to the damage

You must be registered for see images attach

Or trades welcome...Looking for a nice condition 94 -ish Ford fullsize longbox, tailgate, and front clip....dents are ok, just has to be relativly rust free ;Sweet

Sorry will not ship .

Last edited:

Mat J

Way down south
Reaction score
man is that a dana 60 front? wish that could go on a pallet down to me.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How close are you to Hopkins? I'd take the complete engine with turbo off your hands.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
all i want is turbo charger and pressure chamber and oil return and some of the down pipe not all of it, and just the part of the exaust going into the turbo that way shipping wouldnt be so crazy

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
if you were to want to sell it just the turbo and oil return here is what i would want on the exaust sides

Attachments

• 043-1.jpg
    043-1.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 34

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Feel free to make some cash offers ??

I would like to get all of this gone...asap !!

As far a shipping the turbo & exhaust tubing.....the bigger the box= More shipping $$ ;Sweet

I currently have several people who want ( But no one willing to send the money ..LOL ? ) the Turbo ...it is a Roto- master AR 60 with a BIG 1.19 Hotside.....someone said it's an early Banks kit ???

what would you take for the parts i wanted?

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Holy crap man, your truck caught fire? WTH? How did that happen.
Sorry for your loss. That really sucks. I've been wondering what happened to you, haven't seen you online in a while. I'd be all over that combo deal if I had the means to get it right now.

Mudbillyrednec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap man, your truck caught fire? WTH? How did that happen.
Sorry for your loss. That really sucks. I've been wondering what happened to you, haven't seen you online in a while. I'd be all over that combo deal if I had the means to get it right now.

The 86 Centurian, had 2 alterators on it for plowing....the "cheepie" amp meter melted....so did truck :puke:

but it doesnt suck at all.....I have a 94 crew body to replace...and a 12v cummins going in ;Sweet

Thanks for the concern

Would like to sell soon....BEE's are starting to look at this stuff funny ;Really

Mudbillyrednec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
;Sweet Sale pendeing on Motor....thanks Scott ! ( See ya in a couple weeks, motor has been tarped since fire...)

$200 Trans
and
$100 t-case

are still available.....although for $225 combo , I do have some local interest, but there just trany kickers LOL !

Last edited:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
;Sweet Sale pendeing on Motor....thanks Scott

$200 Trans
and
$100 t-case

are still available.....although for $225 combo , I do have some local interest, but there just trany kickers LOL !

Proverbial "Check is in the mail" (money order in this case!)

I also told Brian I'd be willing to haul the tranny or t-case to southeastern Ohio if that would help anyone. I'm going after the engine/turbo on August 28-29. He stated he may have someone interested locally.

Also, does anyone know if this transfer case work on a T19? If so, I might be interested in it as well. (I know, I'm getting like Gary!) :)

Mudbillyrednec

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trans is all thats not spoken for

Unless someone acts now and buys trans & t-case together , then the case is going to scott as well , with the motor and turbo

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
If the deal with the motor falls through my dad is seriously talking about driving your way and picking it up. Keep this updated and let us know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online